Learn how to plan and successfully deploy a marketing measurement initiative
Marketing faces a two-fold measurement challenge today: increasing demands to quantify the ROI of every dollar spent and a more complex array of media, channels, and touchpoints that influence consumers. This demanding situation requires sophisticated tools, a broad collection of skills, and a comprehensive approach to deliver accurate answers.
Guest Forrester principal analyst Jim Nail discusses results of recent research into best practices in marketing measurement. In addition, viewers will learn:
- What does it take to build a comprehensive measurement strategy today?
- Whom should marketing recruit as partners in implementing this strategy?
- What role should marketing play in leading a measurement project?
- How can other functions contribute to success?
- How can marketing leaders ensure the learning from their measurement programs will result in improved marketing performance?